Lung Disease - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 2020-2022
About the course
This course satisfies 2 hours of continuing education for nurses and respiratory therapists. We report results to CE Broker. It may take up to 24 hours for CE Broker to profile our submitted courses on their site. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see your course(s) posted to CE Broker 24 hours after completion.
We use research-proven videos to supplement material and improve retention of information. Your time is important. Register and come back to finish courses in your own time. This course is active for the 2020-2022 renewal period.
1. Define Obstructive Lung Disease
2. Identify the number of individuals with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in the U.S.
3. Identify the most common cause of COPD
4. Identify a genetic pre-disposition to COPD
5. Describe positive health outcomes associated with physical activity
6. Define Pulmonary Rehabilitation
7. Identify long-term oxygen as a proven treatment for COPD
This course includes
- Money back guarantee
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile ready
- Course save progress