Human Trafficking 2020-2022
About the course
This 2 hour course is only for nursing professionals. We have one hour human trafficking courses for pharmacy, respiratory and physical therapy.
This Florida mandatory course is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. It provides 2 continuing education hours on human trafficking. We believe our courses are the best available and think you’ll agree. This course satisfies 2 hours of continuing education for nurses.
- Define human trafficking
- Recognize common myths about human trafficking
- Identify the different forms of human trafficking
- Identify red flags that could indicate human trafficking
- Understand health care provider’s role and requirements for reporting
- Become familiar with resources for victims of human trafficking
This course includes
- Money back guarantee
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile ready
- Course save progress