Medication Errors - Pharmacy
About the course
This course meets the Florida Board of Pharmacy requirement for two hours of continuing education on medication errors. Renew Now CE is a Florida Board of Pharmacy approved provider.
This course will report to CE Broker only. We do not report to NABP CPE monitor.
1. Identify the phase of medication treatment in which fifty-six percent of preventable medication errors occur
2. Identify the most common types of serious errors that occur with intravenous administration of medications
3. Review the common root-causes of medication errors
4. Identify patient safety regarding clarifying unclear prescriptions
This course includes
- Money back guarantee
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile ready
- Course save progress