Pain and Pain Symptom Management
About the course
This course provides 2 hours of pharmacology continuing education.
This course meets the Michigan Board of Nursing requirement for 2 hours on Pain and Pain Symptom Management.
Recent review of this course: "I love the quizzes in between chapters. It helps me retain the information." - Judy, August 2022
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify the two main classifications of pain.
- Describe regulation of controlled substances.
- Identify commonly prescribed controlled substances used for the treatment of pain.
- Identify resources for the proper disposal of controlled substances.
Renew Now CE is an approved provider by the Michigan Board of Nursing and ANCC, provider id: P0557
Upon successful completion of this course, results will automatically report to CE Broker. (For states that use CE Broker)
This course includes
- Money back guarantee
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile ready
- Course save progress