About the course
This course meets the requirements detailed in MCL 333.16148 (details below) for all health professions listed under the Michigan Public Health Code.
b) Acceptable providers or methods of training include any of the following:
(i) Training offered by a nationally recognized or state-recognized, health-related organization.
(ii) Training offered by, or in conjunction, with a state or federal agency.
(iii) Training obtained in an educational program that has been approved by the board for initial licensure, or by a college or university.
Renew Now CE is a nationally recognized healt-related organization accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation and the Michigan Boards of Nursing and Pharmacy.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define human trafficking
- Recognize common myths about human trafficking
- Identify the different forms of human trafficking
- Identify red flags that could indicate human trafficking
- Understand health care provider’s role and requirements for reporting
- Become familiar with resources for victims of human trafficking
Professions eligible to take our Michigan mandatory Human Trafficking training:
Marriage & Family Therapy
Nursing Home Administrators
Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery
Pharmacy (Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, etc.)
Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
This course includes
- Money back guarantee
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile ready
- Course save progress